Wonderful apartment of 95 sqm on the second floor of a historic castle with a splendid view over the sea, built in 1100 in a medieval village at 147 m a.s.l. , was once the dwelling of the archbishop of the Medici family. The property has recently been subjected to a thorough and tasteful restoration. It is enriched bye parquet and terracotta floors.
The house is spread over a single level and is composed of: living room with fireplace and a view on the medieval square, large kitchen/dining room with fireplace and a view over the sea, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
The house is located in the pedestrian area but is just few meters away from a vast parking area.
Mare Km. 2
Livorno Km. 15
Pisa International Airport Km. 35
EPgl - kwh/mq: